- We strongly recommend booking in advance
- Reservations last for 2 hours maximum
- Reservations will be held until 15 minutes after the scheduled start time
- Maximum table size: 6 people
- Children are welcome, and must be seated at all times
- Children do count towards the ‘6 people per table’ limit
- Dogs welcome – on a lead and kept at table
- Street Food will be available on each day from a different vendor
Booking A Table
Please read the information below carefully before booking.
To avoid unnecessary queues, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Reservations will last for two hours, and will be held for 15 minutes after your scheduled arrival time.
Walk in’s will be accepted if we have space at the time, if we don’t have a table we will be offering a takeaway service (in sealed containers).
We may ask customers to leave 15 minutes before the end of their booking. This is to allow our staff time to ensure the tables are cleaned before out next booking slots arrive.
We have picnic benches for up to six people. For the safety of our staff and customers, we are asking you to abide by the Scottish government’s extended household group policy at all times. No more than 6 people from 3 households.
If you have special access requirements or have any questions not answered above, please email email@example.com
Health & Safety
The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers at all times:
- Social distancing of 2m between all outside seating areas and queuing positions
- Constant cleaning cycles of toilets and seating area’s by dedicated staff members during opening hours
- PPE, facemasks and gloves worn by staff at all times
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Card payments only (wherever possible)
- Routes across the site, including toilets, entrance, and exits will be one-way
- A Covid-19-specific risk assessment, available to view here