Contract type: Part time, 1 year Fixed term
Working hours: 24 hours per week
Location: Biscuit Factory, 4-6 Anderson Pl, Edinburgh EH6 5NP
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 12pm.
What is The Biscuit Factory?
The Biscuit Factory was built in 1947 by Crawfords Biscuits and the warehouse which was home to them for 20 years still sits proudly between Anderson Place and Bonnington Road Lane, along with our sister building the Soap Works – an ex soap and chemical factory from the early 1900’s. It is now home to 32 creative businesses who together make a significant contribution to the culture in Leith. Keeping most of the original fixtures and fittings, The Biscuit Factory is a unique experience to visit, with a historical background, and colourful future.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer focused manner at all times
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issues and concerns generated by our guests
- Previous bar management experience and excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Experience of supervising a team within a catering environment
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Flexibility with working hours is essential
- Strong PC Skills/MS Office
- Current Personal licence holder is essential
This role will involve daytime, evenings and weekends shifts.
To find out more information about the role, and how to apply, please view our job pack below.